Forge – First Look
Forge – First Look
Forge is a PvP based MMORPG, pitting champions of the gods against each other. Choose from one of five classes, and battle against other players in intense, skill-based combat. Each class has their own companion pet to summon, giving unique abilities and buffs to the character. With its variety of skills to employ, different map strategies to utilize, and knowing your enemies strengths and weaknesses, Forge delivers a PvP experience not often found.
Forge lets you choose one of seven different classes currently: Assassin, Pathfinder, Pyromancer, Shaman, Warden, Ravager, and Tinker. Each of these classes plays completely different, giving a unique life to the game.
Like Nothing Else: An amazing blend of MMO PvP and TPS gameplay. MMO style abilities, fluid combat, instanced PvP. No groups required.
Zero Grind: Every player is on a level playing field from their first game forward, no matter how many games their enemies have played.
Multiplayer Fun: Multiplayer, class based combat. Easy to play, difficult to master.
Fluid Gameplay: Unlike other titles, every technical and artistic aspect of the game has been built around fluid combat mechanics specifically designed for multiplayer combat.
For more information check out the detailed profile here: http://mmohuts.com/review/forge
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Redbana announces Closed Beta Launch for FC Manager
- Leading game publisher of popular free-to-play MMORPGs, Redbana Corporation announced today the Closed Beta launch of FC Manager, the highly a...
- Kingdom Heroes Closed Beta Date Announced - May 18
- Kingdom Heroes closed beta date announced. Kingdom Heroes enters closed beta through Aeria Games officially on May 18 and will enter open beta...
- Shadowrun Online Coming to Steam Early Access
- Shadowrun Online, the turn-based MMO successfully funded on Kickstarter, is coming to Steam Early Access on March 31.