Florensia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Florensia Page.
Florensia is a unique 3D Fantasy MMORPG with both land and sea based gameplay. Choose from one of four starting classes and begin your adventure in the town of Roxbury. The game’s graphics look like a mix between the colonial feel of Sword of the New World and fantasy look of Ragnarok Online. In the video above I created a character, accepted a few quests and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Florensia, check out the official MMOHuts Florensia page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gameglobe now in Open Beta
- Square Enix and Bigpoint have announced that Gameglobe is now in open beta.
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mobile Review
- If it wasn’t a bit obvious. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is chock-full of fan-service material that any MLP fan could desire.
- Blood, Guts and Glory Await You on the Battlefield of Doom Warrior
- Creaky Corpse, developer of Dead Frontier, today unveils Doom Warrior - an arena-based combat MMO.