Florensia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Florensia Page.
Florensia is a unique 3D Fantasy MMORPG with both land and sea based gameplay. Choose from one of four starting classes and begin your adventure in the town of Roxbury. The game’s graphics look like a mix between the colonial feel of Sword of the New World and fantasy look of Ragnarok Online. In the video above I created a character, accepted a few quests and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Florensia, check out the official MMOHuts Florensia page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny Launch Review
- Destiny. It has been both lambasted and heralded as greatness, as Metacritic scores can attest.
- Total War: Warhammer Free DLC Plans Announced
- Creative Assembly is pleased to say that Total War: WARHAMMER will also feature a program of post-release Free DLC for everyone.
- ArcheAge: Conquest of Auroria Begins this November
- Trion has announced to its ArcheAge players that the northern continent of Auroria will become available in a huge update, slated to launch on...