Firefall Cinematic Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Firefall Page.
Gaming conventions are the perfect time to reveal new games, and this year’s PAX (Penny Arcade Expo) was no different. We actually got a double treat since it was a new studio revealing a new game. Red 5 Studio is a new development team whose members include gaming veterans like the team lead of World of Warcraft and lead designer of the classic shooter Tribes. They revealed this cinematic trailer for their upcoming MMOFPS Firefall at PAX along with a gameplay video viewers can check out on our Firefall preview page. The game has a sci-fi setting and a persistent world. This puts it the same genre as PlanetSide and Global Agenda, but Firefall will be free to play from day one. It’s not coming out until the end of 2011, but Red 5 is already accepting beta applications. No date on when that beta will start, but it looks like a promising game that we hope to check out as soon as possible!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- CABAL II Cartel Extension Update Now Live
- The new CABAL 2 “Cartel Extension” update comes just in time for Spring filled with a load of new features to keep fans of the game playin...
- SMITE Cosplay Gallery from Season 2 Championship + Giveaway
- Hey community! I've just returned from the SMITE World Championships and come bearing gifts of cosplay shots galore!
- Pangya celebrates third anniversary
- Pangya United is celebrating its third anniversary through April with several events for players to earn prizes and awards.