FIFA Online 2 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our FIFA Online 2 Page.
FIFA Online 2 is a 3D soccer themed MMO published by Electronic Arts – the same company behind Battleforge, Battlefield Heroes, Lord of Ultima, Need for Speed World and numerous other F2P games. The game plays a lot like FIFA Online, which released much later in 2010. FIFA Online 2 released back in 2006, as “FIFA Online” but was later renamed to FIFA Online 2. The game has a fairly large client, thus the visuals in the game are superior to the graphics in both Power Soccer and FIFA Online. The game offers a ton of customization, as players can individually level up each member of their team.To learn more about FIFA Online 2 check out the official MMOHuts FIFA Online 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Early Access Sneak Peek
- We were able to play on four maps, including a newly released map called River Point, and had access to thirty-eight vehicles over five class
- Paradox Brings Some Common Sense to Europa Universalis IV on June 9th
- Paradox’s Common Sense won’t tear down the pretensions of monarchy.
- Cabal Online (Europe) releases 'Return of the Guardians' update
- Game-Masters has just released the latest update for their long-running action focused MMORPG Cabal Online with the new 'Return of the Gu...