FIFA Online 2 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our FIFA Online 2 Page.
FIFA Online 2 is a 3D soccer themed MMO published by Electronic Arts – the same company behind Battleforge, Battlefield Heroes, Lord of Ultima, Need for Speed World and numerous other F2P games. The game plays a lot like FIFA Online, which released much later in 2010. FIFA Online 2 released back in 2006, as “FIFA Online” but was later renamed to FIFA Online 2. The game has a fairly large client, thus the visuals in the game are superior to the graphics in both Power Soccer and FIFA Online. The game offers a ton of customization, as players can individually level up each member of their team.To learn more about FIFA Online 2 check out the official MMOHuts FIFA Online 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Escape From Tarkov Reveals Skill System
- Escape from Tarkov has revealed new details about the game’s in-game skill system, skill upgrades and skills’ influence on gameplay.
- MOBA Legends Press Beta Preview
- MOBA Legends is an upcoming mobile MOBA with one glaring issue that stands out to me: Branding.
- World of Warships Welcomes German Battleships
- World of Warships has welcomed a line of German battleships in its latest update, welcoming eight new warships to the German fleet.