Fantasy Earth Zero Official Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Fantasy Earth Zero Page.
Gamepot USA released Fantasy Earth Zero into open beta several months ago but it was only in May that the game officially entered commercial release. The game was published by Square Enix in Japan as a pay to play game, but quickly shut down. Gamepot picked up the license and successfully re-launched FEZ as a free to play game. Fantasy Earth Zero is an interesting PvP oriented MMORPG that pits players into massive 50v50 battles as they fight for control over various areas of the game world. There are five warring factions players can join, and three distinct classes to chose from. This trailer does a great job presenting the five kingdoms by introducing their leaders, and showing off some gameplay. To learn more about Fantasy Earth Zero check out the official MMOHuts Fantasy Earth Zero page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Review
- Finally there is a progressive shooter for Warhammer fans on the market: Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade.
- Trove Full Review
- If building is your deal, and you want to play with a bunch of your friends without buying a server or any of that nonsense, Trove is certainl
- Nival Announces Blitzkrieg 3
- A decade ago, Nival cemented itself as a leader in strategy gaming with the launch of its now-classic Blitzkrieg series, which has won more th...