Fantasy Earth Zero Official Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Fantasy Earth Zero Page.
Gamepot USA released Fantasy Earth Zero into open beta several months ago but it was only in May that the game officially entered commercial release. The game was published by Square Enix in Japan as a pay to play game, but quickly shut down. Gamepot picked up the license and successfully re-launched FEZ as a free to play game. Fantasy Earth Zero is an interesting PvP oriented MMORPG that pits players into massive 50v50 battles as they fight for control over various areas of the game world. There are five warring factions players can join, and three distinct classes to chose from. This trailer does a great job presenting the five kingdoms by introducing their leaders, and showing off some gameplay. To learn more about Fantasy Earth Zero check out the official MMOHuts Fantasy Earth Zero page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Haven-worlds arrive in WAKFU on June 18th
- In terms of Housing, Ankama had already innovated with the Haven-bag, kind of little portable home. This time, the game WAKFU goes even furthe...
- Hero's Song Deep Dive - PAX Prime 2016
- Hero’s Song is the one MUD to rule them all.
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Witch Hunter Hero Revealed
- Independent developer Fatshark released today new details on the first of five heroes to be playable in Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide.