Fallen Earth F2P Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Fallen Earth Page.
Fallen Earth is a 3D sci-fi themed post-apocalyptic MMORPG published by GamersFirst – the same company behind Knight Online, APB Reloaded, Sword 2, and several other free to play games. Fallen Earth originally launched back in 2009 as a pay to play game, but dropped its subscription when it was bought by GamersFirst. The F2P version of the game went live on October 13, 2011. The game mixes RPG and FPS gameplay elements and plays a bit like Global Agenda and Savage 2. The game has no set “classes” and instead utilizes a skill system. As players level they can AP points which they can distribute across a wide variety of skills. To learn more about Fallen Earth check out the official MMOHuts Fallen Earth page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropia Universe - MindArk Communication and Development Roadmap
- Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (or MMORCE) game, announced today that MindArk has made a dec...
- Iron Grip: Marauders – September Update!
- ISOTX has launched its latest update to Iron Grip Marauders, providing a new level, an improved tutorial, and many small tweaks.
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Unsheathed Today
- Set in the rugged deserts and isolated steppes of Jianghu, Gilded Wasteland players take on the evil Eminence School in its final stronghold.