Fallen Earth F2P Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Fallen Earth Page.
Fallen Earth is a 3D sci-fi themed post-apocalyptic MMORPG published by GamersFirst – the same company behind Knight Online, APB Reloaded, Sword 2, and several other free to play games. Fallen Earth originally launched back in 2009 as a pay to play game, but dropped its subscription when it was bought by GamersFirst. The F2P version of the game went live on October 13, 2011. The game mixes RPG and FPS gameplay elements and plays a bit like Global Agenda and Savage 2. The game has no set “classes” and instead utilizes a skill system. As players level they can AP points which they can distribute across a wide variety of skills. To learn more about Fallen Earth check out the official MMOHuts Fallen Earth page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Velvet Sundown Enters Closed Beta Testing
- The pioneering new Dramagame Velvet Sundown, from the Finnish development team Tribe Studios Ltd., has begun its official closed beta test.
- Amazon Joins as Platinum Sponsor of Vainglory Summer Season
- The top eight teams per region will compete at the Summer Live Championships in North America (September 2-5) and Europe (September 9-11).
- Grey Goo Launches New Campaign DLC Free For a Limited Time
- Grey Goo's new DLC, titled “Emergence,” contains three new story missions that take place during the game’s single-player campaign....