Fallen Earth F2P Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Fallen Earth Page.
Fallen Earth is a 3D sci-fi themed post-apocalyptic MMORPG published by GamersFirst – the same company behind Knight Online, APB Reloaded, Sword 2, and several other free to play games. Fallen Earth originally launched back in 2009 as a pay to play game, but dropped its subscription when it was bought by GamersFirst. The F2P version of the game went live on October 13, 2011. The game mixes RPG and FPS gameplay elements and plays a bit like Global Agenda and Savage 2. The game has no set “classes” and instead utilizes a skill system. As players level they can AP points which they can distribute across a wide variety of skills. To learn more about Fallen Earth check out the official MMOHuts Fallen Earth page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Prophet EU Launches Evolution Phase One
- Runewaker Entertainment today launches the first stage of a major overhaul for Dragon's Prophet in Europe.
- Digimon Masters Rings in the New Year
- Joymax is welcoming everyone to the new year with a new addition to their worldwide MMO sensation, Digimon Masters. Alongside a huge cash shop...
- Egg-stravaganza Across the Ages: Forge of Empires Celebrates Easter!
- InnoGames announces its annual Easter Egg hunt for Forge of Empires, with new avatars and buildings as rewards.