Exteel Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Exteel Page.
Exteel is a fast paced 3D Sci-fi themed MMO shooter published by NCSoft – the same folks behind Guildwars, City of Heroes and Aion. It is actually one of their only free to play titles. Players control a giant ‘Mech’ called a ‘Mechanaught’ and must duke it out against other players across various maps. The game actually plays a lot like the popular Armored Core series, as players have nearly limitless customization options for their ‘mech’. Exteel is really the only game of its kind, so for those interested in some fast paced action packed mech vs mech gameplay, Exteel is well worth checking out. In the video above, I played I played a quick round of team deathmatch and ended with a pretty lame kill/death ratio. To learn more about Exteel check out the official MMOHuts Exteel page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of the Tycoon Now Available
- Alina Digital has just launched open beta test of their new game – Rise of the Tycoon. This is absolute Grand Strategy game with very specia...
- Trion Opens Alpha Signups for Atlas Reactor and Devilian
- Atlas Reactor, an all-new turn-based tactics game from developer and publisher Trion Worlds, is now open for alpha signups
- Tome of the Sun Mobile Review
- While Tome of the Sun does follow the cliched systems you’d often find in MMOs, either PC or mobile based, it tries to add a bit of variety.