Exteel Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Exteel Page.
Exteel is a fast paced 3D Sci-fi themed MMO shooter published by NCSoft – the same folks behind Guildwars, City of Heroes and Aion. It is actually one of their only free to play titles. Players control a giant ‘Mech’ called a ‘Mechanaught’ and must duke it out against other players across various maps. The game actually plays a lot like the popular Armored Core series, as players have nearly limitless customization options for their ‘mech’. Exteel is really the only game of its kind, so for those interested in some fast paced action packed mech vs mech gameplay, Exteel is well worth checking out. In the video above, I played I played a quick round of team deathmatch and ended with a pretty lame kill/death ratio. To learn more about Exteel check out the official MMOHuts Exteel page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Epigenesis Preview
- I would like to start by saying that I like the idea for Epigenesis. I was never a big Halo fan, but it really felt like Griffball, suspended ...
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Playstation 4 First Look
- While FFXIV is a spectacular title on PC, and even on console, it suffers one violent, deadly flaw that, without proper preparation, can make ...
- 250K Battle of the Immortals Characters Created Since Open Beta
- Battle of the Immortals announces that 250,000 characters have been created since the game went into Open Beta on May 4, 2010.