Exteel Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Exteel Page.
Exteel is a fast paced 3D Sci-fi themed MMO shooter published by NCSoft – the same folks behind Guildwars, City of Heroes and Aion. It is actually one of their only free to play titles. Players control a giant ‘Mech’ called a ‘Mechanaught’ and must duke it out against other players across various maps. The game actually plays a lot like the popular Armored Core series, as players have nearly limitless customization options for their ‘mech’. Exteel is really the only game of its kind, so for those interested in some fast paced action packed mech vs mech gameplay, Exteel is well worth checking out. In the video above, I played I played a quick round of team deathmatch and ended with a pretty lame kill/death ratio. To learn more about Exteel check out the official MMOHuts Exteel page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ubisoft Rolls Out Panzer General Online
- Today, Ubisoft announced development of Panzer General Online, a turn-based strategy game playable in Web browsers.
- Arctic Combat Expands into South America
- Webzen has announced the opening of the new South American server for their multiplayer online tactical FPS Arctic Combat.
- Minimum Updates With Team Death Match, New Maps, and Steam Sale
- Atari's Minimum has recently launched a new update, and will also be available for $9.99 (a 50% discount) during the Steam Summer Sale.