EverQuest 2 Extended Official Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our EverQuest 2 Extended Page.
After years as a pay to play MMORPG that required a monthly subscription, EverQuest 2 is finally going free to play! A new service called EverQuest 2 Extended will exist in parallel with the current version that requires a subscription. Players who chose the free option will have access to most of the races, classes, and features available in the existing version. EverQuest 2 Extended is already available, so if you’re interested in giving it a try, head over to our official page now. Sony Online Entertainment has released a new trailer to mark the release of EQ2: Extended which highlights the features and graphics in the game. Despite being several years old, EverQuest 2 still looks great and offers a ton of content due to the large amount of expansions that have been released over its long lifespan. The trailer is 2 minutes long which is actually on the long side when it comes to official trailers, but it is well worth watching. This won’t be SOE’s first free to play MMORPG, they’ve released Free Realms and Clone Wars Adventures more recently. To learn more about EverQuest 2 check out the official MMOHuts EverQuest 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Commander: Void Maze now available
- Hero commander has released a big event today. The Void Maze is a mysterious place with plenty of opportunities and challenges. When players a...
- Radial-G: F-Zero inspired racing game hits Kickstarter
- Created by former Black Rock Studios and NCsoft developers, Radial-G is the debut title from newly-founded, Brighton-based games company Tamme...
- Kabam Acquires Games Studios TapZen and Magic Pixel Games
- Kabam, Inc., today announced it has acquired Los Angeles-based games studios TapZen and Magic Pixel Games. The move will expand Kabam’s glob...