Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado – Developer Feature Spotlight
Project Lead Martin Anward describes the new mechanics for Central and South American native states, including three new religions that promise to challenge even the most experienced desktop monarchs.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 4Story M: Flying Dragon Arrows Chapter 6 & 7 Released
- New systems, mini-games and more
- Zombies Ate My Pizza Launches Ride System In New Update
- R2Games' Zombies Ate My Pizza introduces a vehicle system, raises the level cap, adds new bosses, and more.
- SMITE Patch Note Preview: Trickster's Illusion
- This afternoon, SMITE previewed its upcoming patch, Trickster's Illusion, set to go live on July 21.