Eternal Lands Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Eternal Lands Page.
Eternal Lands is a 3D independently developed fantasy MMORPG that looks and plays a lot like Fragoria and RuneScape. The game has 3D graphics, but they aren’t nearly as impressive as more well known titles like Battle of the Immortals or even Metin 2. Gameplay wise, Eternal Lands feels a bit slow paced, but it is actually quite in-depth. Like Ultima Online and Darkfall Online, there are no actual set classes in Eternal Lands. Instead, players gain proficiency in the weapons and skills they use. To learn more about Eternal Lands check out the official MMOHuts Eternal Lands page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta Date Announced For District 187: Sin Streets
- Netmarble (CJ Games Global) has announced that District 187: Sin Streets will begin closed beta on September 18.
- Day of Cease Fire for Online Shooters - December 21
- GamerFitNation Inc's CEO, Antward Pearman, has called for a Day of Cease Fire on all online shooters on Friday, December 21, 2012.
- Path of Exile - Sacrifice of the Vaal update now available
- Grinding Gear Games has just released a new updated titled "Sacrifice of the Vaal" for their F2P dungeon-crawler 'Path of Exile...