Eternal Lands Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Eternal Lands Page.
Eternal Lands is a 3D independently developed fantasy MMORPG that looks and plays a lot like Fragoria and RuneScape. The game has 3D graphics, but they aren’t nearly as impressive as more well known titles like Battle of the Immortals or even Metin 2. Gameplay wise, Eternal Lands feels a bit slow paced, but it is actually quite in-depth. Like Ultima Online and Darkfall Online, there are no actual set classes in Eternal Lands. Instead, players gain proficiency in the weapons and skills they use. To learn more about Eternal Lands check out the official MMOHuts Eternal Lands page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms Adds New Map - Vertigo
- Combat Arms adds the new Map Veritgo as well as a new training mission. Players can also purchase a new sniper rifle called M-200.
- Heroes & Generals: Free Veteran Weekend
- This weekend Heroes & Generals has been avaliable on Steam for 30 days and more than 1 million players have installed Heroes & General...
- Shards of War: Bigpoint introduces new Sentinel Ryudo
- Shards of WarBigpoint reveals Ryudo, the fifteenth character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game Shards of War. An assassin of the highe...