Eternal Lands Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Eternal Lands Page.
Eternal Lands is a 3D independently developed fantasy MMORPG that looks and plays a lot like Fragoria and RuneScape. The game has 3D graphics, but they aren’t nearly as impressive as more well known titles like Battle of the Immortals or even Metin 2. Gameplay wise, Eternal Lands feels a bit slow paced, but it is actually quite in-depth. Like Ultima Online and Darkfall Online, there are no actual set classes in Eternal Lands. Instead, players gain proficiency in the weapons and skills they use. To learn more about Eternal Lands check out the official MMOHuts Eternal Lands page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Hosts Stress Test This Weekend
- As October 24, the open beta launch for RaiderZ, draws near, Perfect World Entertainment has announced a new stress test starting today.
- Project Cars Launch Review
- Project Cars is a racing simulator developer by Slightly Mad Studios and published by Bandai Namco Games.
- Requiem Launches Facebook Version
- Gravity Interactive officially launched the Facebook version of Requiem today.