Endless Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Endless Online Page.
Endless Online is a 2D fantasy MMORPG that looks and plays a lot like Dark Ages and Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds and other “classical” old MMORPGs . The game uses very old graphics and clumsy controls, but still maintains a low but loyal playerbase. In the video above, I created my character and ran around the starting town for a bit. The game likely won’t appeal to most people. To learn more about Endless Online check out the official Endless Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- General War: Memories Kicks off 2nd CBT
- Meticulously recreating the brutal WWII, the browser game, General War: Memories, (published by Gamebox) has attracted dramatic attention and ...
- Heroes of the Storm Dehaka Patch Now Live
- Heroes of the Storm has launched its March 29 patch, introducing Lost Cavern, Dehaka, and Hero Bans.
- Second Beta Weekend Coming for Firefall
- New updates and massive contests are coming this weekend for a second round of public testing for Red 5 Studio's Firefall.