Endless Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Endless Online Page.
Endless Online is a 2D fantasy MMORPG that looks and plays a lot like Dark Ages and Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds and other “classical” old MMORPGs . The game uses very old graphics and clumsy controls, but still maintains a low but loyal playerbase. In the video above, I created my character and ran around the starting town for a bit. The game likely won’t appeal to most people. To learn more about Endless Online check out the official Endless Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen to Bring ELOA to North America and Europe
- Webzen, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that the Triple-A Fantasy MMORPG ELOA.
- Seven Knights iOS Review
- It seems that Netmarble’s latest title, Seven Knights, also took the road less traveled and has made a story-centric title.
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Announces Summer Update
- PopCap Vancouver today announced Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One , the next free major content update to Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2