Endless Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Endless Online Page.
Endless Online is a 2D fantasy MMORPG that looks and plays a lot like Dark Ages and Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds and other “classical” old MMORPGs . The game uses very old graphics and clumsy controls, but still maintains a low but loyal playerbase. In the video above, I created my character and ran around the starting town for a bit. The game likely won’t appeal to most people. To learn more about Endless Online check out the official Endless Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Crusade War for the Expanse Heads for GDC 2016
- . Currently in beta on Steam, the game will put players in control of one of six mighty factions vying for power in a faraway sector of outer
- Marketing HTML5 Games in the Next Gen
- For gamers who primarily play AAA or other large budget titles, it might be difficult to understand the profit potential of HTML5 games.
- Elsword Introduces Ariel's Nightmare Dungeon
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, is introducing a devilish new Halloween dungeon event for...