End of Nations E3 Hands-On and Interview
Have you ever been playing a RTS and thought “You know what this needs? 50+ players!”. Well if that wasn’t a common occurrence I wouldn’t blame you but the guys over at Trion and Petroglyph Studios thought it would be an amazing twist for their new MMORTS End of Nations. Check out our developer interview and gameplay below as we explore just what makes End of Nations unique!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade: Founder’s Packs In Depth
- This week we sat down to talk to Behaviour Interactive's studio head Miguel Caron in-depth about the Founder’s Pack program.
- Guns of Icarus: New co-op mode to be showcased at PAX Prime
- Guns of Icarus Online will be demoing new Co-op mode at PAX Prime this year. Co-op mode is a massive PvE expansion that is essentially a new g...
- Chess Based Strategy Game Honor of Throne Available Feb 18
- Honor of Throne is a strategy mobile game that's based on the classic board game of chess, applying the classic game's rules and mov...