End of Nations E3 Hands-On and Interview
Have you ever been playing a RTS and thought “You know what this needs? 50+ players!”. Well if that wasn’t a common occurrence I wouldn’t blame you but the guys over at Trion and Petroglyph Studios thought it would be an amazing twist for their new MMORTS End of Nations. Check out our developer interview and gameplay below as we explore just what makes End of Nations unique!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hello Hero: Interview with Sean Lee
- Afromania talks with Fincon's Head of Business Development, Sean Lee, about Hello Hero and its upcoming debut in the States.
- League of Angels: New F2P MMORPG goes live
- A new MMORPG by R2Games is now live and ready to play! League of Angels is a hybrid turn-based fantasy MMORPG/strategy game. Combining aspects...
- Rail Nation Stakes East v. West in Battle of the Tracks Across America
- Travian Games and Bright Future announce the release of Rail Nation USA, a railroad strategy and simulation game.