Elsword Transcendence Trailer
Elsword has launched its Transcendence Update, bringing phase one of powerful new skills to all 11 characters.
Once in-game, a quick glance at the skill bar will show a peculiar new set of skill slots, marked with a seal, reserved specifically for the new Transcendence Skills. To unlock the new active powers, a 5-part quest series must be completed. Once completed, the new skills can be placed into these new slots. However, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. If all new skills for every character wasn’t enough, Transcendence will provide each character with an altered, stronger Awakening state, and awakened, existing Skills are enhanced.
The update also adds Hero Dungeon: Hell Mode. KOG is celebrating with tons of events, so make sure to log in today.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Eternal Conflict is Live on Heroes of the Storm
- The Eternal Conflict is an epic, multiweek in-game event that expands Heroes of the Storm into a whole new realm.
- Luvinia World recieves new content expansion
- Thousands of players have already started the New Years in Luvinia with epic monster battles and glorious achievements. The newly released exp...
- Spellforce 3 Details Hybrid RPG-RTS Gameplay
- Nordic Games is going right back to the roots of the SpellForce saga with SpellForce 3.