Elsword Transcendence Trailer
Elsword has launched its Transcendence Update, bringing phase one of powerful new skills to all 11 characters.
Once in-game, a quick glance at the skill bar will show a peculiar new set of skill slots, marked with a seal, reserved specifically for the new Transcendence Skills. To unlock the new active powers, a 5-part quest series must be completed. Once completed, the new skills can be placed into these new slots. However, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. If all new skills for every character wasn’t enough, Transcendence will provide each character with an altered, stronger Awakening state, and awakened, existing Skills are enhanced.
The update also adds Hero Dungeon: Hell Mode. KOG is celebrating with tons of events, so make sure to log in today.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SPACECOM: Release Date Set for September 17th
- The game will be sold through various digital vendors, including STEAM, Games Republic and more. It will be available for PC, Mac OS and Linux...
- Path of Exile V1.0 Launch Preview - New Scion Class
- The Scion starts smack in the center of the skill tree and gains advantages from dexterity, strength, and intellect in a crazy hybrid magic sw...
- Silkroad-R officially launches
- Joymax has announced the official launch of Silkroad-R today.