Elsword Bloodia & Crimson Rose Trailer
Elsword reveals Rose’s second class paths: Bloodia and Crimson Rose.
Queue tumble weeds, outlaw country, leather, chains and… a wild west shoot-out that’s out of this world. Rose goes heavy metal cowgirl in this all-out, no hold barred update with a twang.
With the new Job Path expansion, Rose’s new digs incorporate the Bloodia and Crimson Rose Jobs focusing on the ‘Revolver’ and ‘Chain’ weapons. As Bloodia, Rose closes distance with fast kick flares, quick draw fire and close quarters brutality. Players have the option of unlocking the Bloodia Job at level 15.
At level 30, Rose players get to unlock the raven-clad Crimson Rose Job. As the Crimson Rose, our fair-haired darling wields bullets and chains in a macabre dance kind of violent wonderment. Mastering the mid-game and PvP lock-down tactics, she’ll dazzle gamers with a “get over here” attack all her own.
KOG Games is exhibiting at Anime Expo 2016! It’s been 4 years since KOG Games has graced the convention scene. However, so much has changed with Elsword that they’re happy to announce that they’ll be exhibiting at the west coast anime mecca with a full load out of Swag, Cosplayers, Game Demos, surprise VO autograph sessions and their debut of the all new HeroWarz!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes in the Sky Launches Occupational War
- GamesCampus has launched a new battleground for Heroes in the Sky titled Occupational War.
- ArenaNet is Devoting the Week to Guild Halls in Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet is livestreaming daily episodes of Guild Chat dedicated to uncovering everything players need to know about guild halls.
- Webzen Celebrates 7th Anniversary
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, today celebrates its global game portal's 7th anniversary.