eDragon Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our eDragon Page.
eDragon is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by a company called PlayComet – the same company behind TransForce, WW2 Warfare and WW2 Assembly. Gameplay wise, eDragon plays a lot like Dragons Call and Heroes of Kung Fu. In fact, the core gameplay is almost identical. Both games are largely text based with some graphics. Even though eDragon is a bit disappointing in terms of visuals, the game has plenty of content that’s worth checking out. To learn more about eDragon check out the official MMOHuts eDragon page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (6/27): Orcs Must Die! Unchained + ZMR + Giveaways!
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Uncharted Waters Online 2015 Game Review
- Inside each city or outside the ports I’ve seen a ton of players going on their business and sailing everywhere doing their own thing.
- Haunted Empire - Ghosts of the Three Kingdoms Android Mobile Review
- Haunted Empire – Ghosts of the Three Kingdoms is a mobile game that has been quite popular in various places across the globe.