eDragon Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our eDragon Page.
eDragon is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by a company called PlayComet – the same company behind TransForce, WW2 Warfare and WW2 Assembly. Gameplay wise, eDragon plays a lot like Dragons Call and Heroes of Kung Fu. In fact, the core gameplay is almost identical. Both games are largely text based with some graphics. Even though eDragon is a bit disappointing in terms of visuals, the game has plenty of content that’s worth checking out. To learn more about eDragon check out the official MMOHuts eDragon page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brick-Force: Season 4 is Live
- Infernum announces Brick Force's Season 4 launch with the first of three major updates.
- Firefall Hosting Chosen Offensive Dev Event on September 21
- Firefall has announced a new developer event, the Chosen Offensive, hitting the servers this Sunday, September 21, from 11am to 3pm PDT.
- Outwitters coming to Android in January 2015
- One Man Left Studios is proud to announce that our quirky turn-based strategy game, Outwitters, is coming to Android in January. This App Sto...