eDragon Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our eDragon Page.
eDragon is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by a company called PlayComet – the same company behind TransForce, WW2 Warfare and WW2 Assembly. Gameplay wise, eDragon plays a lot like Dragons Call and Heroes of Kung Fu. In fact, the core gameplay is almost identical. Both games are largely text based with some graphics. Even though eDragon is a bit disappointing in terms of visuals, the game has plenty of content that’s worth checking out. To learn more about eDragon check out the official MMOHuts eDragon page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Counter Strike Online Review
- Counter-Strike Online is exactly like Counter-Strike, except with a new interface (outside of games), new weapons and new game modes.
- BIG Update of "Legend of Edda: Global Edition" will unveil on Oct 22nd
- JC planet has revealed the forthcoming update of “Legend of Edda: Global Edition”. According to the JC Planet, this update has been planne...
- Robotcraft releases Dawn of the Megabots Update
- Destructive robot-PvP battle game Robocraft has released their biggest update yet, titled Dawn of the Megabots.