eDragon Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our eDragon Page.
eDragon is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by a company called PlayComet – the same company behind TransForce, WW2 Warfare and WW2 Assembly. Gameplay wise, eDragon plays a lot like Dragons Call and Heroes of Kung Fu. In fact, the core gameplay is almost identical. Both games are largely text based with some graphics. Even though eDragon is a bit disappointing in terms of visuals, the game has plenty of content that’s worth checking out. To learn more about eDragon check out the official MMOHuts eDragon page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Raceline CC to launch alongside iOS 9
- Rebellion is delighted to announce that Raceline CC will be one of the very first games to take advantage of iOS 9.
- C9 announces final closed beta
- C9 (Continent of the Ninth)'s final closed beta test has been announced by Webzen.
- Battleborn Reveals Massive July Patch Notes and Pendle Release Date
- Gearbox is taking their time to get things right, as one of the largest Battleborn patches hits today!