Eden Eternal Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out ourEden Eternal Page.
Eden Eternal is a 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG published by Aeria Games – the same company behind Last Chaos, Shaiya, Twelve Sky 2, Realm of the Titans, Dynasty Warriors Online, Metal Assault, and numerous other free to play games. Eden Eternal is a game developed by X-Legend, the same developer behind Kitsu Saga and Grand Fantasia. The visuals between the three games are remarkably similar. The gameplay though, is a bit different. Eden Eternal features a unique class system where players can switch between any of the games 15+ classes at any time. This allows players to level all of the game’s classes on a single character. To learn more about Eden Eternal, check out the official MMOHuts Eden Eternal page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Gets New Riding Mode, Easter Eggs and more
- Joymax announces new Riding Mode features and Easter events for Digimon Masters Online.
- Atari annouces early access for "Mininum"
- It’s time for PC gamers to sharpen their tools and ready their trigger fingers as Atari, one of the world's most recognized publishers ...
- Rebellion Teases Remaster of 1998 Battlezone
- In a short open letter posted today, Rebellion - which revealed a Battlezone reboot at E3 - teased one more project in the works.