Echo of Soul – First Look
Echo of Soul is a free to play fantasy MMORPG. Created by some of the same team that developed Lineage II, promises over a thousand hours of PvE and PvP content, including quests, challenges, raids, dungeons (solo and party), and more. There is also a unique Soul system in which players customize their characters by collecting enemy’s souls.
EoS is currently in closed beta developed by Nvius and published in the west by Aeria Games.
Need another view point from the game? Check out our Echo of Soul Beta Impressions Article HERE!
Wanna pick up a founders pack for free? We’re giving away some right HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Old School RuneScape goes Hardcore as part of Summer Special
- Players can now register their interest in the contest, which runs 24th - 26th July and has a total cash prize pot of $10,000.
- Vindictus to Release in North America in Q4 2010
- Vindictus, Mabinogi Heroes, release date announced in North America. The game will officially launch sometime in Q4 2010 by Nexon.
- EVE Online Players Contribute to Human Protein Atlas
- Today's Project Discovery update has brought genuine and scalable citizen science to EVE Online.