Earth Eternal Gameplay Video: First Look May 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Earth Eternal Page.
Earth Eternal is a 3D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by Sparkplay Media. The game’s artstyle is very similar to games like Runes of Magic and Allods Online. The graphics are also quite remarkable for a browser based game, but players do have to download a plugin for their browser for the game to work. With 22 playable classes and an incredibly varied skill system, Earth Eternal is an extremely in depth game. In the video above, I created a Knight and completed my first tutorial area quest. To learn more about Earth Eternal check out the official MMOHuts Earth Eternal page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Channel The Power of Rage in DC Universe Online: War of the Light
- DC Universe Online announces the news of a new DLC pack, War of the Light, introducing a new power set and storyline for players.
- Joycity Comes Bearing Game of Dice Gifts
- Joycity is unloading a sleigh full of free updates for Game of Dice: a holiday event for all players, a brand new Christmas-themed map and mor
- Shards of War: New Sci-Fi MOBA revealed
- Bigpoint, a leading global developer and publisher of online games, announces the release of Shards of War. The beta phase of the world'...