Earth Eternal Gameplay Video: First Look May 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Earth Eternal Page.
Earth Eternal is a 3D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by Sparkplay Media. The game’s artstyle is very similar to games like Runes of Magic and Allods Online. The graphics are also quite remarkable for a browser based game, but players do have to download a plugin for their browser for the game to work. With 22 playable classes and an incredibly varied skill system, Earth Eternal is an extremely in depth game. In the video above, I created a Knight and completed my first tutorial area quest. To learn more about Earth Eternal check out the official MMOHuts Earth Eternal page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Charge: New Action RPG MOBA available on mobile platforms
- uCool, an independent game developer known for the popular free-to-play online PC game Tynon, today announced that its first mobile title, He...
- Heroes & Generals Hosts Veteran Weekend on Steam
- Reto-Moto is celebrating the first 30 days on Steam for Heroes & Generals with a special Veteran Weekend, running from Friday August 8 thr...
- Auto Club Revolution Beta Impressions 2015
- ACR is a racing game with MMO elements. You can't simply log-in to ACR, and choose any car or race. Instead things start simple with prof...