Dying Light: Not Your Average Halloween
Dying Light is cracking out some new tricks and treats this Halloween, including the #GoodNightGoodFright challenge.
If once you’re done partying you still feel like having a bit of a fright this Halloween season, we’ve got the perfect challenge for you. In the evening, fire up the game on Hard Mode, turn off all the lights in your room, put on some headphones and see how long you can survive at night without entering the safe zones. Then share your stories on our official social media channels with #GoodNightGoodFright. We’ll give away some cool digital goodies to the best entries next week.
– Community Manager Michał Napora
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online: Delta Quadrant Update Now Available
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced the availability of Star Trek Online: Delta Rising. The second expansion...
- Medieval Engineers Early Access Preview
- when I first played Space Engineers I wondered how amazing this type of technology would be if it were put into use in other settings.
- Albion Online Introduces Upgradable Islands
- One of the most unique features, Albion’s system of Private Islands, receives a highly anticipated ‘upgrade’.