Dying Light: Not Your Average Halloween
Dying Light is cracking out some new tricks and treats this Halloween, including the #GoodNightGoodFright challenge.
If once you’re done partying you still feel like having a bit of a fright this Halloween season, we’ve got the perfect challenge for you. In the evening, fire up the game on Hard Mode, turn off all the lights in your room, put on some headphones and see how long you can survive at night without entering the safe zones. Then share your stories on our official social media channels with #GoodNightGoodFright. We’ll give away some cool digital goodies to the best entries next week.
– Community Manager Michał Napora
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Reveals Path to the $100K Tournament Information
- Hi-Rez Studios announces the tournament details for its Path to the $100,000 SMITE Tournament.
- Tree of Savior Adjusts Launch Plans
- After some vocal community feedback, IMC Games has made some clarification and changes to its Tree of Savior early access launch plan.