Dungeon Hunter 5 Forsaken Sands Update Trailer
Dungeon Hunter 5 Forsaken Sands adds a new theme, events, mission and gear to the mobile RPG – available now on Android and iOS.
Enter the Forsaken Sands, A New World of Danger
- Most who venture into the harsh and blazing wilds of the Forsaken Sands never return
- 3 New Story missions:
- Learn of the Ashakrdians, the Ashken Scrolls, and the Caelif people
Those Who Dare Are Rewarded: New Daily Events
- New update exclusive events set in a treacherous Stronghold room designed by the most wicked Ashkardian builders
- Overcome the traps, defeat the High Priest Garossus and get Forsaken Tickets
- Forsaken tickets will open a new chest with deadly gear
- 3 new armors
- 3 new weapons
Get The Most Treacherous Stronghold
- Discover a new Stronghold layout and its traps, all evolvable 3 times
- Win 4 new Minions, including the Lightning Colossus and Vulture Harpy
New Play Style: Auto Mode
- Watch your character progress through any level based on your stats and equipped gear
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.1 Offers New Heavensward Chapter
- Square Enix today launches Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.1, As Goes Light, So Goes Darkness.
- New Details Revealed For Forge of Empires Industrial Update
- InnoGames has revealed new graphics from the upcoming era for Forge of Empires: the Industrial Age.
- Card Hunter for Windows and Mac launches on Steam today
- Blue Manchu today announced that Card Hunter is available now for Windows and Mac via Steam.