Dungeon Fighter Online Sub Classes Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dungeon Fighter Online Page.
Dungeon Fighter Online is a 2D arcade beat ’em up styled MMORPG with dozens of instanced missions. It’s an interesting game that can be played in short bursts, but one of the biggest problems was the rather limited number of playable classes. Nexon has finally addressed this issue by adding sub-classes to the game. Upon reaching level 18, players upgrade to a Grappler, Ranger, Summoner or Blade Master. At level 48, characters ‘Awaken’ to the next tier. Grapplers turn to Dervishes, Rangers become Desperados, Blade Masters upgrade to Grand Masters, and Summoners awaken as Gaia. This short trailer shows gameplay clips of all the sub classes. This is a great content upgrade to DFO which is Nexon’s forth free to play MMO release after MapleStory, Mabinogi, and Combat Arms.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Update 8: Rise of the Warlords
- Loaded with new content-- including the highly anticipated introduction of the Clan Dojo--Update 8 lays the foundation for a whole new aspect ...
- MTG to Acquire the Majority Stake in ESL
- Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, MTG will acquire the majority of the outstanding shares of Turtle Entertainment for € 78 milli...
- Boss Character Development Revealed for Runescape
- This week, the Jagex team decided to do something a little different for their weekly "Behind-the-Scenes" video, taking a deeper loo...