Dungeon Fighter Online – It’s Back! (Refresher)
Suddenly, out of nowhere… It has returned! The ever-popular MMO Beat ‘Em Up, Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) has been revealed recently by Neople, the original developers of the game! Currently the game is in its second open beta test on the global scale introducing the Female Knight and several in game events such as the growing dragon weapon event, a level up challenge, and the Valley of Fallen Souls – Infinity, Ascension and Despair.
Plenty of changes have been made to the newly relaunched Neople version of DFO primarily based on community feedback!
In this video I show off some of the changes made by Neople and show gameplay of some of the new classes including the Dark Knight and Creator.
Welcome back DFO! GG GLHF
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Moves to Unity 5
- Gloria Victis has announced today that it is in the process of transferring to Unity 5.
- LuckCatchers Alpha Progress Dev Interview
- This November, a new free-to-play open world MMO appeared on Steam - LuckCatchers.
- Nexon America Announces Riders of Icarus
- Nexon America and WeMade Entertainment invite players to Riders of Icarus, an upcoming free-to-play action-adventure MMORPG.