Dungeon Empires Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dungeon Empires Page.
Dungeon Empires is a 3D browser based MMO published by Gamigo – the same company behind Black Prophecy, Golfstar, Martial Empires, King of Kings 3, Loong, War of Angels, and numerous other free to play games. Dungeon Empires is a browser based title – so the visuals aren’t exactly stunning but they’re passable. Players create their own dungeons for other adventurers (other players) to conquer. Find monsters, traps, and room cards for your dungeon by slaying enemies in other people’s dungeons. The concept is certainly unique, so props to the game’s developer for that. To learn more about Dungeon Empires check out the official MMOHuts Dungeon Empires page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Gets "Map Madness" Campaign
- Wargaming today announced “Map Madness”, a limited-time campaign challenging World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition players to reach a cumulativ...
- Unsung Story Clarifies PvP Aspects
- In a Kickstarter update today, the Unsung Story team offered some clarification on the PvP aspects of their development.
- Heroes of the Storm Launch Review
- HotS is not a LoL-killer. It stands out on its own merits, without trying to crush the competition.