Dungeon Empires Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dungeon Empires Page.
Dungeon Empires is a 3D browser based MMO published by Gamigo – the same company behind Black Prophecy, Golfstar, Martial Empires, King of Kings 3, Loong, War of Angels, and numerous other free to play games. Dungeon Empires is a browser based title – so the visuals aren’t exactly stunning but they’re passable. Players create their own dungeons for other adventurers (other players) to conquer. Find monsters, traps, and room cards for your dungeon by slaying enemies in other people’s dungeons. The concept is certainly unique, so props to the game’s developer for that. To learn more about Dungeon Empires check out the official MMOHuts Dungeon Empires page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online hosts a World Cup Event
- It’s time to enjoy the World Soccer Championship in Brazil! Webzen truly hopes that all Mutizens can join and enjoy this event.
- Blackwaves Roll into Cabal 2
- The new update features all-new gear and a real-time score tracker as players compete in the harrowing new “Blackwaves” instanced event.
- Juggernaut reveals new Companion
- Mail.Ru has released a new companion for Juggernaught: Alicia the Elf.