Duel of Champions – PAX East 2014 Dev Interview
Until stopping by the Ubisoft booth at PAX East, I had no idea Duel of Champions had made numerous changes to the game! Luckily Community Manager Jason Paradise was there to show us around some of the new additions to the game!
Ubisoft’s Duel of Champions presents the classic fantasy world of Might and Magic in a trading card game (TCG) format. You will have to choose a hero and build his army with Creatures, Spells and Fortunes to defeat the opponent’s hero in a card battle of epic proportions. Look forward to; +672 fantastically detailed cards, highly strategic gameplay with resources management, deck building, and a variety of ranked duels and online tournaments.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galactic Civilizations III Early Access Gets Major Beta Content Drop
- Rival factions across the galaxy now have another weapon in their arsenals today as diplomacy and trade – along with a new playable race, th...
- Mordheim: City of the Damned enters Early Access Phase 4
- Rogue Factor's turned based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game, is receiving another content update for its E...
- Perfect World Entertainment Hosts Black Friday Deals
- Announced today, Perfect World is also offering great deals for players from Black Friday to Cyber Monday! Starting November 26 through Novemb...