Duel of Champions – PAX East 2014 Dev Interview
Until stopping by the Ubisoft booth at PAX East, I had no idea Duel of Champions had made numerous changes to the game! Luckily Community Manager Jason Paradise was there to show us around some of the new additions to the game!
Ubisoft’s Duel of Champions presents the classic fantasy world of Might and Magic in a trading card game (TCG) format. You will have to choose a hero and build his army with Creatures, Spells and Fortunes to defeat the opponent’s hero in a card battle of epic proportions. Look forward to; +672 fantastically detailed cards, highly strategic gameplay with resources management, deck building, and a variety of ranked duels and online tournaments.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom Founder's Packs Offer Early Beta Access And More
- The wait for Aura Kingdom is drawing to a close! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has begun Founder’s P...
- SMITE Closed Beta Begins May 31
- Hi-Rez Studios is carrying SMITE into Closed Beta tomorrow, May 31.
- E3 2015 Final Recap - Strike Vector Ex, Ace of Arenas, and The Banner Saga 2!
- Inevitably while working at E3, you're going to stumble across one or two titles that just don't fall anywhere in your typical cover...