Until stopping by the Ubisoft booth at PAX East, I had no idea Duel of Champions had made numerous changes to the game! Luckily Community Manager Jason Paradise was there to show us around some of the new additions to the game!
Ubisoft’s Duel of Champions presents the classic fantasy world of Might and Magic in a trading card game (TCG) format. You will have to choose a hero and build his army with Creatures, Spells and Fortunes to defeat the opponent’s hero in a card battle of epic proportions. Look forward to; +672 fantastically detailed cards, highly strategic gameplay with resources management, deck building, and a variety of ranked duels and online tournaments.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation Coming to Windows in Q4 2015
- The Repopulation, the Kickstarter-funded sci-fi sandbox MMORPG from Above and Beyond Technologies, will launch for Windows in Q4 of 2015.
- Combat Arms (EU): New clan tourney this month
- New clan tourney this month - Every clan will be automatically entered into the tournament
- SimCity Buildit Mobile Review
- while you do get the iconic features that have made SimCity so popular, you also get traditional mobile features such as the game being F2P.