Until stopping by the Ubisoft booth at PAX East, I had no idea Duel of Champions had made numerous changes to the game! Luckily Community Manager Jason Paradise was there to show us around some of the new additions to the game!
Ubisoft’s Duel of Champions presents the classic fantasy world of Might and Magic in a trading card game (TCG) format. You will have to choose a hero and build his army with Creatures, Spells and Fortunes to defeat the opponent’s hero in a card battle of epic proportions. Look forward to; +672 fantastically detailed cards, highly strategic gameplay with resources management, deck building, and a variety of ranked duels and online tournaments.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Season 5 Preview
- I'm going to outline some of the more important changes and what they could potentially mean to you in the upcoming season.
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive Now Available on PS4
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive, is available today on the PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®4.
- Echo of Soul: Beta Date Announced
- Echo of Soul: Beta Date Announced - Echo of Soul Founders are guaranteed first access to play the game