Drift City Gameplay – First Look HD 2
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Drift City Page.
Drift City is an anime styled racing MMO with a large persistent world published by GamesCampus – the same company behind Asda 2, Legend of Eddda, Asda Story, Shot Online and a few other free to play titles. Players must explore Mittron Island which is home to a powerful new resource known as Mittron. As development on the island escalates, strange un-manned vehicles known as HUVs have shown up. Drift City has varied gameplay options which include missions to hunt these HUVs down, patrol missions, delivery missions, and good old fashioned racing modes against other players. Like Need for Speed World and RayCity, Drift City has a large persistent world. To learn more about Drift City check out the official MMOHuts Drift City page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge Of Empires Introduces Guilds
- A new update in Forge of Empires today introduces a guild system for players.
- War Of Angels Experiences Rebirth
- Neowiz Games has announced the special rebirth of War of Angels.
- ArcheBlade Now Available on Steam
- Codebrush Games announced today that their 3D multiplayer fighting game “ArcheBlade” launched officially on Steam.