Dream of Mirror Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dream of Mirror Online Page.
Dream of Mirror Online, called DOMO for short, is a 3D fantasy MMORPG with gorgeous cel-shaded anime inspired graphics. The game is published by Aeria games, so if you’ve ever played Last Chaos, Twelve Sky 2, Shaiya or any of their other games before you can use that to log into DOMO. Without a doubt, the game’s most notable feature is its excellent variety. Choose from one of four races and thirteen playable classes. You won’t be able to pick your class until level 10 though. In the video above I logged into my level 8 character, walked around town a bit and beat the crap out of a few random enemies outside of town. The game is graphically gorgeous. The cel-shaded graphics sort of look like the graphics from Fiesta Online, except crisper. To learn more about Dream of Mirror Online, check out the official MMOHuts Dream of Mirror Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Strike Suit Zero Available Now for Android
- Born Ready Games, a British independent game development studio, has today released their space combat game Strike Suit Zero for Android devic...
- Conquer Online Previews Lee-Long Skills
- Conquer Online has released a set of skill demo videos to give players an insight into upcoming skills for Lee-Long.
- Overwatch Competitive Play Now Live
- Overwatch is getting new game mode: Competitive Play. It is available right now on PC, and will be arriving soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One