Dreadnought PAX South 2016 Dev Interview + Hands-on Gameplay
JamesBl0nde & BakermanBrad spend time with GreyBox in the secret underground Dreadnought lair playing the latest alpha build of the game!
Dreadnought is a multiplayer “aerial armada” game, a spaceship shooter featuring massive dreadnoughts and cruisers. The game offers five core ship classes: Dreadnought, Destroyer (Assault), Corvette (Scout), Artillery Cruiser (Sniper), and Tactical Cruiser (Support). Each ship offers unique skills and advantages in battle, and can be specialized to let players hone in on certain gamestyles.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon holds Nexon Developers Conference for Partners in Korea
- NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, held its first-ever Nexon Developers Conference for ...
- The Skies Announce Beta Keys via Steam Early Access
- Eforb announced today that their highly anticipated MMORPG, The Skies, will soft launch on Steam Early Access on April 11th, 2016
- Attention you Land Lubber, Scurvy-Fighting, Powder Monkey!
- JOYHUBs continues its parade of high quality browser games with the open beta release of Seven Seas Saga, an MMORPG that allows players to fig...