Dreadnought PAX South 2016 Dev Interview + Hands-on Gameplay
JamesBl0nde & BakermanBrad spend time with GreyBox in the secret underground Dreadnought lair playing the latest alpha build of the game!
Dreadnought is a multiplayer “aerial armada” game, a spaceship shooter featuring massive dreadnoughts and cruisers. The game offers five core ship classes: Dreadnought, Destroyer (Assault), Corvette (Scout), Artillery Cruiser (Sniper), and Tactical Cruiser (Support). Each ship offers unique skills and advantages in battle, and can be specialized to let players hone in on certain gamestyles.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Da Ji Goddess in Review
- Da Ji epitomizes the word “mean.” She goes in, goes hard, and gets out… you hope.
- The Bozak Horde Dying Light DLC Available Now
- “The Bozak Horde” – the largest and most intense Dying Light DLC to date – is now available worldwide.
- Wargaming News Looks at World of Tanks Blitz and World of Warships
- Wargaming is excited to share a behind-the-scenes look at the making of World of Tanks Blitz, the company’s upcoming mobile MMO action game ...