Dragona Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Dragona Page.
Dragona is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by GameClubb – the same company several games in the Phillipines including CrossFire, Twelve Sky 2, and several other titles. Dragona is one of their only “Global” games though. Global meaning the game has no IP restrictions / bans. The game features 8 playable classes (which are unfortunately gender locked) as well as a unique transformation system. The game launched into open beta on December 22, 2011. To learn more about Dragona check out the official MMOHuts Dragona page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- H1Z1: July Roadmap Available
- H1Z1's team has laid out their July development plans over Reddit and the game forums.
- Myth Angels Online Open Beta Begins October 26
- Myth Angels Online open beta begins October 26, 2010. UserJoy will be launching myth angels online into open beta a week after closed beta end...
- Netmarble Reveals Highly Anticipated Mobile Game, IDEA
- Netmarble announced that IDEA (working title) is targeted to launch in South Korea this July with a North America release to follow.