Dragona Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Dragona Page.
Dragona is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by GameClubb – the same company several games in the Phillipines including CrossFire, Twelve Sky 2, and several other titles. Dragona is one of their only “Global” games though. Global meaning the game has no IP restrictions / bans. The game features 8 playable classes (which are unfortunately gender locked) as well as a unique transformation system. The game launched into open beta on December 22, 2011. To learn more about Dragona check out the official MMOHuts Dragona page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Gets Monthly ESports Tournament Series "Go4Firefall”
- Red 5 Studios™ today announced that Firefall’s first official Open Beta tournament series, Go4Firefall, begins Sunday, August 4.
- Duelyst Launch Date Announced
- Duelyst, the collectible tactics game from Counterplay Games, will officially launch on April 27, 2016.
- Brave Brigade Android Mobile Review
- The premise of the game is by the book Pokemon 101 at best, as catching and evolving your units is a big deal and mostly the key to success.