Dragona Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Dragona Page.
Dragona is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by GameClubb – the same company several games in the Phillipines including CrossFire, Twelve Sky 2, and several other titles. Dragona is one of their only “Global” games though. Global meaning the game has no IP restrictions / bans. The game features 8 playable classes (which are unfortunately gender locked) as well as a unique transformation system. The game launched into open beta on December 22, 2011. To learn more about Dragona check out the official MMOHuts Dragona page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead Island: Epidemic - Open Beta Review
- Dead Island: Epidemic suffers from the same unfortunate weaknesses as the rest of the series has so far.
- Dragomon Hunter Offers Founders Packs and Announces Closed Beta
- Beginning today, five unique Founder’s Packs are available for purchase - and closed beta begins October 15.
- Dragons and Titans Review
- MOBA games have dominated the gaming scene since Defense of the Ancients has sprung in the now defunct World Cyber Games. Much time has passed...