Dragon Saga Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dragon Saga Page.
Dragon Saga, previously known as Dragonica Online, is a 3D side scrolling fantasy action MMORPG published by Gravity Interactive – the same company behind Rose Online, Requiem and Ragnarok Online. Since THQ shut down Dragonica Online, Gravity bought the game’s developer and re-launched the game as Dragon Saga. This version of the game features much more content and is regularly updated. Like WonderKing and LaTale, Dragon Saga is a side scrolling game, but unlike those games Dragon Saga is actually 3D. The combat is the game is probably its strongest aspect. Gameplay is very hands on and fun. To learn more about Dragon Saga check out the official MMOHuts Dragon Saga page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagex annouces Chronicle: Runescape Legends
- Jagex, the studio behind the multi-award winning fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, is pleased to announce the development of a brand new game set in ...
- SEVENCORE: Aimon race Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE has released its newest rac...
- Neverwinter Playstation 4 Launch Review
- There are lots of solo missions you can go on in Neverwinter that don’t take hours, where you can get experience and progression rewards.