Dragon Saga Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dragon Saga Page.
Dragon Saga, previously known as Dragonica Online, is a 3D side scrolling fantasy action MMORPG published by Gravity Interactive – the same company behind Rose Online, Requiem and Ragnarok Online. Since THQ shut down Dragonica Online, Gravity bought the game’s developer and re-launched the game as Dragon Saga. This version of the game features much more content and is regularly updated. Like WonderKing and LaTale, Dragon Saga is a side scrolling game, but unlike those games Dragon Saga is actually 3D. The combat is the game is probably its strongest aspect. Gameplay is very hands on and fun. To learn more about Dragon Saga check out the official MMOHuts Dragon Saga page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Makes Over $550 Million During Opening Weekend
- In its first three days, Call of Duty: Black Ops III exceeded $550 million in sell-through worldwide, according to Activision estimates.
- Legend Warrior Begins Closed Beta
- Dovogame, developer of Business Tycoon Online and Rich$tate, has launched the beta for its newest title, Legend Warrior.
- Ace of Arenas Mobile MOBA Review
- My first impression of Ace of Arenas is it’s a mish mash of the different MOBAS available today.