Dragon Raja Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dragon Raja Page.
Dragon Raja is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by a company called DR-Global. The game itself is quite old, as it looks a bit like Mir 2, The Legend of Mir 3 and other games from the era. Even with its dated visuals, the game has managed to survive for over 5 years. The game has five playable classes (Archer, Thief, Priest, Warrior, and Wizard), open world PvP and numerous crafting skills. To learn more about Dragon Raja check out the official MMOHuts Dragon Raja page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Rising Soars to over One Million Players in North America
- Over one million players now playing since the free-to-play transition in TERA!
- Dark Nexus Arena Shut Down
- On March 16, Whitebox Interactive announced that it has cancelled development of Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena.
- Bright Shadow announces Curse of Hera
- Bright Shadow has revealed Curse of Hera, its latest major expansion.