Dragon Raja Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dragon Raja Page.
Dragon Raja is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by a company called DR-Global. The game itself is quite old, as it looks a bit like Mir 2, The Legend of Mir 3 and other games from the era. Even with its dated visuals, the game has managed to survive for over 5 years. The game has five playable classes (Archer, Thief, Priest, Warrior, and Wizard), open world PvP and numerous crafting skills. To learn more about Dragon Raja check out the official MMOHuts Dragon Raja page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMO Valentine's Event Guide 2014
- MMOs from A to Z are celebrating Valentine's this year. Check in OnRPG and MMOHut's guide for the latest V-Day events!
- Skara The Blade Remains: Heading for Gamescom 2014
- Bit, the independent development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today announced that its revolutionary F2P multiplayer onlin...
- Inferno Legend Review
- Inferno Legend is a fairly unique game, and one that I fear perhaps tries to do both too much and too little at the same time. It is a Turn-Ba...