Dragon Raja Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dragon Raja Page.
Dragon Raja is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by a company called DR-Global. The game itself is quite old, as it looks a bit like Mir 2, The Legend of Mir 3 and other games from the era. Even with its dated visuals, the game has managed to survive for over 5 years. The game has five playable classes (Archer, Thief, Priest, Warrior, and Wizard), open world PvP and numerous crafting skills. To learn more about Dragon Raja check out the official MMOHuts Dragon Raja page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters: New details for Kickstarter rewards and more
- Kitfox Games has recently revealed their plans for their upcoming co-op action game: Moon Hunters, as well as their planned schedule for any a...
- SMITE's Newest Patch Brings Nu Wa and Controversy
- Today, SMITE has released its latest patch for the game, with the star of the update being a rework for the goddess Nu Wa, along with a visual...
- Aika Online Review 2013
- Aika Online has three things going for it – Prans, PVP and low-spec requirements so that just about anyone can play it.