Dragon Raja Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dragon Raja Page.
Dragon Raja is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by a company called DR-Global. The game itself is quite old, as it looks a bit like Mir 2, The Legend of Mir 3 and other games from the era. Even with its dated visuals, the game has managed to survive for over 5 years. The game has five playable classes (Archer, Thief, Priest, Warrior, and Wizard), open world PvP and numerous crafting skills. To learn more about Dragon Raja check out the official MMOHuts Dragon Raja page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior Announces Founder's Server and Launch Date
- Tree of Savior has announced its head start and launch dates for the free-to-play MMORPG's English servers.
- Divinity: Original Sin Now in Early Access
- Larian Studios announces that Divinity: Original Sin, an original multiplayer RPG akin to Arcanum, is now available for Early Access on Steam.
- Wargaming Announces Resurrection of Master of Orion
- Wargaming today announced Master of Orion, a modern rebirth of the critically acclaimed sci-fi strategy game.