Dragon Raja Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dragon Raja Page.
Dragon Raja is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by a company called DR-Global. The game itself is quite old, as it looks a bit like Mir 2, The Legend of Mir 3 and other games from the era. Even with its dated visuals, the game has managed to survive for over 5 years. The game has five playable classes (Archer, Thief, Priest, Warrior, and Wizard), open world PvP and numerous crafting skills. To learn more about Dragon Raja check out the official MMOHuts Dragon Raja page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online: Roadmap to Closed Beta Released
- Albion Online has concluded their 4-week Summer Alpha event and released some impressive player participation and activity stats.
- Serenia Fantasy The Retro RPG That Keeps Things Fresh
- It's been just over a year since Serenia Fantasy was released and for many it has helped satisfy the need for classic RPG gaming.
- Sony Online Entertainment Sold, Becomes Daybreak Game Company
- Columbus Nova, an investment management firm based in New York, announced today that it has completed its acquisition of Sony Online Entertain...