Dragon Nest Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Dragon Nest Page.
Dragon Nest is a 3D brightly themed anime MMORPG published by Nexon – the same company behind MapleStory, Vindictus, Mabinogi, Combat Arms, and a few other titles. Gameplay wise – Dragon Nest plays a lot like Vindictus – as combat is action oriented and the world outside of towns are instanced. Players can complete each area outside town in multiple different difficulty settings. Dragon Nest began its open beta in the U.S. through Nexon on July 26, 2011. To learn more about Dragon Nest check out the official MMOHuts Dragon Nest page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tiny Mighty Launches Open Beta Today
- AMZGame invites players to join the open beta phase for the new Strategy RPG Tiny Mighty.
- Robocraft: PVP mode "Legends of The Pit" Now Available
- Indie developer Freejam is pleased to announce the release of the latest game mode, “Legends of The Pit”, for their hit crafting-shooter M...
- Dying Light Hard Mode and New Content Available for Free
- The update comes completely free for all Dying Light players and is loaded with extra outfits, new weapons to be found in the quarantine zone,...