Dragon Nest Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Dragon Nest Page.
Dragon Nest is a 3D brightly themed anime MMORPG published by Nexon – the same company behind MapleStory, Vindictus, Mabinogi, Combat Arms, and a few other titles. Gameplay wise – Dragon Nest plays a lot like Vindictus – as combat is action oriented and the world outside of towns are instanced. Players can complete each area outside town in multiple different difficulty settings. Dragon Nest began its open beta in the U.S. through Nexon on July 26, 2011. To learn more about Dragon Nest check out the official MMOHuts Dragon Nest page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Teases Eve's Dark Evolution - Battle Seraph
- With this evolution will come a new more brutal hunting class for Eve. Packing ultra fast projectiles and homing fields, she'll be a forc...
- DayZ Standalone Alpha Early Access
- After a long time of waiting, and many delays it is finally there, the DayZ Standalone Alpha.
- World of Final Fantasy Launch Review
- I’ve been waiting for World of Final Fantasy for months and honestly I had no idea why.