Dragon Nest Gameplay #2 HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Dragon Nest Page.
Dragon Nest is a 3D brightly themed anime MMORPG published by Nexon – the same company behind MapleStory, Vindictus, Mabinogi, Combat Arms, and a few other titles. Gameplay wise – Dragon Nest is very much like Vindictus and Divine Souls, as areas outside of town are instanced while towns are persistent. Each dungeon has multiple different difficulty settings with Abyss being the most difficult. In the video above, I simply ran through a dungeon and spoke a bit more about the game. To learn more about Dragon Nest check out the official MMOHuts Dragon Nest page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #89 June 10 - Lord of the Rings Online, Kartuga, Runes of Magic, Maestia, & More
Articles You May Enjoy
- A.V.A Online: Last Call For Championship Registration
- Aeria Games has announced the dates of its regional qualifications round for the A.V.A International Championship and is calling for teams to ...
- Rappelz Review
- Don't let the weird name fool you. Rappelz is one fantasy MMORPG we can consider almost a classic, but not shelved and forgotten.
- RuneScape Veterans Discover the 'Fate of the Gods'
- Jagex reveals a new Grandmaster Quest added to RuneScape in Fate of the Gods.