Dragon Born Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dragon Born Page.
Dragon Born is a 2D MMO published by KoramGame. The game features four classes: Soldier, Priest, Mage, and Ranger. It features quest-based gameplay, as well as dungeon delving. Solo players may hire NPCs to help them with more difficult content. Guilds, known as Legions, give various perks like extra experience from monsters. Mounts in Dragon Born level up as well, as you ride them, and can learn additional skills. In this video we check out the Soldier class. To learn more about Dragon Born check out the official MMOHuts Dragon Born page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MAIET Closure Leads to RaiderZ Closure
- Arc Games has gone on record to announce the official closure date of action MMORPG, RaiderZ, following spotty server issues after the closure
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Opens Vote For 5th Eldar Sub-Faction
- Behaviour has opened up a chance for founders of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade to choose the fifth Eldar subfaction for the game.
- Combat Arms Introduces MVP Rewards
- Nexon America has introduced new MVP rewards for leaderboard champions in Combat Arms.