Dragon Born Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dragon Born Page.
Dragon Born is a 2D MMO published by KoramGame. The game features four classes: Soldier, Priest, Mage, and Ranger. It features quest-based gameplay, as well as dungeon delving. Solo players may hire NPCs to help them with more difficult content. Guilds, known as Legions, give various perks like extra experience from monsters. Mounts in Dragon Born level up as well, as you ride them, and can learn additional skills. In this video we check out the Soldier class. To learn more about Dragon Born check out the official MMOHuts Dragon Born page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin: Expansion delayed until early December
- Initially announced for the 25th of November, Age of Wulin’s new expansion will be delayed by a week to allow the servers’ migration to Fr...
- Hero's Song Now on Steam Early Access
- Pixelmage Games has announced that Hero's Song, an open world pixel art action RPG, is now available through Steam Early Access for $19.9...
- More Ships Setting Sail for New World – Salem
- The New World is expanding! Paradox Interactive and Seatribe today announced that Salem: The Crafting MMO, PC Free-to-play, has launched two a...