DOOM Free Update 2 & Unto the Evil Trailer
DOOM Free Update 2 launches July 29 with new multiplayer game modes and SnapMap tools, while Unto the Evil arrives soon with premium content.
This week on July 29, we look forward to releasing Free Update 2, which includes two new multiplayer game modes. Exodus is a one-flag capture-the-flag mode with an added twist of constantly moving bases and flags. Sector is an objective-based capture-and-hold mode where players compete to take control of zones and then hold them to score points. Both modes can be played on any existing or future maps.
. . .
Next week, we are thrilled to be launching our first premium multiplayer DLC, Unto the Evil. This package includes three new multiplayer maps, a brand-new playable demon called The Harvester, a new weapon (the EMG Mark V pistol), the new Kinetic Mine equipment, a bad-ass robotic armor set with new customization options, new hack modules, taunts and more. Everything in Unto the Evil is usable in all existing maps and modes.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- C21 officially launches
- CyberStep, publisher of CosmicBreak, has officially launched C21 -Steel Battle Chronicles-.
- Weekly Hut Stream (3/28) Featuring SMITE
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Zombies Monsters Robots Presents Massive Mummy See Mummy Doom Update
- En Masse announces the launch of the Mummy See Mummy Doom update for Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR).