Dirty Bomb – First Look
Having recently transitioned over to closed beta on steam, Dirty Bomb sets itself apart from other FPS titles with its flavorful mercenaries and objective based gameplay. Dirty Bomb (once under the name Extraction) is a free-to-play multiplayer online first-person shooter (FPS), developed by Splash Damage, the studio behind Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and Brink. Designed with a cooperative, team-focus in mind, players will be able to choose from dozens of unique roles and defend or attack key objectives. The game also boasts ECHO, an analytics and telemetry system, which will offer a fair playing field.
The game is developed by Splash Damage and published by Nexon an is currently in closed beta on steam.
Get more information about Dirty Bomb at the MMOHuts game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chronicle: Runescape Legends - Launching on May 26th
- The countdown to the launch of Chronicle: RuneScape Legends has begun, as Jagex today confirmed the next generation card game will arrive on
- Riot Games Reveals League of Legends Patch 5.11
- Riot Games is giving their Dominion and Twisted Treeline maps a bit of love in the latest League of Legends patch 5.11.
- Cabal Online Launches Art of War Update
- ESTsoft, Inc. unveiled details for the latest free content update for CABAL Online, available today.