Dirty Bomb – First Look
Having recently transitioned over to closed beta on steam, Dirty Bomb sets itself apart from other FPS titles with its flavorful mercenaries and objective based gameplay. Dirty Bomb (once under the name Extraction) is a free-to-play multiplayer online first-person shooter (FPS), developed by Splash Damage, the studio behind Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and Brink. Designed with a cooperative, team-focus in mind, players will be able to choose from dozens of unique roles and defend or attack key objectives. The game also boasts ECHO, an analytics and telemetry system, which will offer a fair playing field.
The game is developed by Splash Damage and published by Nexon an is currently in closed beta on steam.
Get more information about Dirty Bomb at the MMOHuts game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Releases Ara Haan's Asura Job Upgrade
- Ara finally tracks her brother to the land of Feita, but to her sheer dismay, the brother she once knew has become the notorious leader of the...
- BattleTech Hits $2.5M and Unlocks PVP Multiplayer
- BattleTech has hit the final co-funding goal of its breakthrough campaign unlocking the fan-favorite PVP Multiplayer component of the game.
- ArcheBlade Ends Development, Announces Compensation
- Early this morning the compensation announcement arrived for fans still heavily invested in the game (emotionally as well as financially) to o...