Dirty Bomb – First Look
Having recently transitioned over to closed beta on steam, Dirty Bomb sets itself apart from other FPS titles with its flavorful mercenaries and objective based gameplay. Dirty Bomb (once under the name Extraction) is a free-to-play multiplayer online first-person shooter (FPS), developed by Splash Damage, the studio behind Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and Brink. Designed with a cooperative, team-focus in mind, players will be able to choose from dozens of unique roles and defend or attack key objectives. The game also boasts ECHO, an analytics and telemetry system, which will offer a fair playing field.
The game is developed by Splash Damage and published by Nexon an is currently in closed beta on steam.
Get more information about Dirty Bomb at the MMOHuts game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Witcher: Battle Arena Mobile MOBA Preview
- From what I have seen and the amount of games I have played, I imagine quite a bit of potential for growth.
- Spirit Tales Hosts Costume Design Contest
- KoramGame has announced a new design contest for players of Spirit Tales.
- Xsyon Hosts Memorial Weekend Events
- This weekend, Xsyon will hold a fishing tournament on both the War and Peace servers. Poles and baskets will be supplied and participants will...