Digimon Battle Official Cinematic Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Digimon Battle Page.
WeMade Entertainment, the folks behind The Legend of Mir 3, have just announced a Digimon MMO! Fans of the cyber Pokemon clone rejoice! I was a huge fan of the original series growing up, and still don’t know why it took this long to see Digimon get the MMO treatment. The site is sparse on information, but the game is expected to release sometime in March so open beta testing should start anytime now. We’ll keep you updated here on MMOHut, but in the mean time prospective players can get a short glance at the gameplay through this trailer. Most of it is just random CGI scenes, but from the few seconds of gameplay it looks like a turn based game. It sort of reminds me of Fairyland Online mixed with Nanovor, hopefully it won’t disappoint. To learn more about Digimon Battle check out the official MMOHuts Digimon Battle page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dofus/Wakfu: Eliotrope Race/Class Now Available
- ANKAMA is introducing a new character class in its MMORPGs, DOFUS & WAKFU. The Eliotropes are now playable in both games. Linked to Yugo, ...
- Kartuga: Development of Pirate-MMO To Be Discontinued
- Today, online games publisher InnoGames and Development Studio Ticking Bomb Games announced the discontinuation of the pirate-MMO Kartuga.
- CCP Announces Details For EVE Fanfest 2014
- CCP reviews its first round of programming for the 10th EVE Fanfest in 2014.